Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn looks at Vein with a widening smirk. “Perfect.” He hums deviously. 

The thought of the Saints adding another strong member to the pack thrills him. Makes his breast swell with pride as he lifts his head up tall. Allowing Nyra to speak and answer the giant man’s question. 

He seconds it by nodding. “Yes, get settled in and feel free to explore the territory; meet the other members as well.” Then the Grandmaster is moving away from the two, craning his neck to look back at them with a smirk spread out on his maw. “Show him the place, darling.” He suggests softly before his eyes meet the male’s own. “Come find me later. Perhaps we can go on a hunt to get to know one another.”

With that, he’s off. Tail curled tightly over his hips and trotting away with purpose. A sick, twisted grin on his face at the thought of becoming strong enough to actually do some damage to anyone who tried to fuck with them. Everything is turning out extremely according to plan.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 10:59 PM