Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik was unfamiliar with the word she used. Miscarriage? she asked. What is that? Whatever it was, it didn't sound good, and it was enough of a concern that Aerin thought she should be taking herbs to help prevent it. What if she had already done something that made it a possibility?

Thank you, she said, offering a small smile. I was wondering, Simmik started. I've been feeling really sick to my stomach. I can barely eat most days, and everything I attempt to eat smells bad. Is that normal? Worry was clear in the fiery depths of her eyes. 

That seems odd, but I'll still talk to Ky about it. I think it should be addressed regardless of what is going on, she told the healer. We all need to get along if we want to be a real threat to our enemies. They would never reach their full potential if they were constantly warring with each other.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 12:43 PM