Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
going to wrap this up if that's okay

What Aerin described made fear swell in her heart. What if something she had done already put a miscarriage into motion? But the healer's logical words broke through her anxiety, ensuring her that she had no symptoms and that she was healthy and would be fine. Simmik would try and remember that. I hope so, she told the other woman. 

It seemed she was experiencing morning sickness, which was normal according to Aerin, which gave her some comfort. She didn't mind feeling poorly if it meant the children were growing normally. And then the healer mentioned not liking the smell of fish when she was pregnant. It's rabbits and rodents for me so far, she said with a sigh. That didn't leave a whole lot else that was was easy to hunt without the pack.

If you do, just be careful, Simmik warned. I don't trust her to be reasonable. She didn't want Aerin to be attacked again. 

I should go find Ky now, she said with a smile. I know he must be wondering where I am. She stood and shook out her snowy fur. Please let me know if I can do anything to help. With that she would turn a trot towards the den unless stopped.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 03:01 PM