Ouroboros Spine women like you
toska
16 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Pack Formation 
tagging @Sialuk or @Kukutux! weird post is weird.

rabe is gone. all leads to try to find her have long since vanished and the haunting moonblessed and fire scarred phantom shivers like the apparition he's named for in the unforgiving chill of the night as it kisses against the ugly scarflesh. guided by the sugarspun light of the moon and the smattering of stars in towards the heartbeat of the wilds. his pace slows at the stabilizing scent of others and hesitates; paw hovering over the scent markings that line the ouroboros. his heart lurches into his throat in an unsteady drum beat; unsure.
i emerge as a new animal
carrying every drowned ghost
between my teeth —
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Refreshed by the organ meat, strength she had not known to be lost returned to Sialuk. She put her energy to good use, beginning to mark the area around the winter ulaq first before slowly spreading her scent a little bit further. The raindrop knew that it was unwise to attempt to claim the entire ring of mountains without help, but she could seek to claim a small part to keep her and anaa safe from those who wished them harm.

Sialuk was retracing one of her latest paths when she came across another. A man. She stiffened, warnings and teachings of Kukutux coming to the forefront of her mind. Men wished for things that Sialuk was not so sure she was willing to give, but she knew they would need them if they wished for anaa to recover. She could not do this alone.

I greet you, she said. The scent is mine where you have stopped.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO