Hideaway Strath Of saying something wrong and never said I was a saint
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik hadn't been up to much today besides dealing with her usual nausea and trying not think about how fat she was getting. Her sides were obviously round, although so far, her roundness hadn't hindered her ability to do things. At least there was that. 

She was in a fairly surly mood when Arlette joined her, but she softened instantly; she would never take out her mood on the healer—she was too nice and had given her friendship when no one else had. Simmik mustered up a small smile as the other woman approached, listening carefully as she whispered her suspicion. Her eyes grew wide. Congratulations, she offered first, excitement clear in her voice. Now we can be pregnant together. It would be nice to have someone to go through this with that could understand what she was going through. 

Curiosity filled her expression then. Is the dad someone in the pack? she asked. She had noticed something between her and Derg, but she didn't want to assume.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: Of saying something wrong and never said I was a saint - by Simmik - March 17, 2021, 12:24 PM