Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
There was a devious and somewhat mischievous smirk on the handsome man's face when he answered at last. Charles knew right away when he started saying his name that he was some big shot. He couldn't help but wonder if that was his perverted defect — leaders, not men — and maybe he should just find a pack that was led by women.

The way that Kynareth circled him made Charles feel even more uncomfortable. It made him feel like he was prey in the eyes of his Alpha. An unsettling feeling. The coywolf tried to think of something witty that he could retort to his Alpha's introduction while he was circled, but honestly, nothing good came to him. Why are you always so slow?! Charles had been so much better with Osiris, he always knew exactly what to say. But look where that got you. Charles might be just another face in the crowd here at the Saints, but at least he wasn't dangling at the bottom of the food chain like in Firefly Glen.

The man's flirtatious voice confused Charles. Did he hear that right? No, he must be imagining it, he thought to himself and shook his head.

The question came before Charles could think of something witty to say. It was like a dagger that pierced straight through his heart. How did you end up here? Ah...

Osiris —
Leta —
Running —
Niamh at Redhawk Caldera —
Running.

The coywolf swallowed thickly and it was clear to read on his face that the question struck a chord with him. After a few seconds of silence he seemed to find his defiance back and Charles said, What's it to you? His voice and sharp eyes displayed a defiance that his body did not hold in any way. Just getting a snack. He gestured at the cache. As if he was talking about right now, not about when he first came here. Because that was just too much to even think about, let alone say in words.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM