Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Kynareth called him peaches, Charles was confused. What did that mean? It sounded kinda soft, but Charles'd never heard the word before so he couldn't be too sure if he should be insulted because he was being called another endearing word, or if it was something else. Since he didn't know, he ended up shutting his mouth about it.

Then Kynareth went on to say that the Saints had no problems with Easthollow now, only with Ursus, which confused Charles. Didn't he just say they had teamed up with Ursus to fight Easthollow? The coywolf looked visibly confused for a moment before he shrugged it off and said, a little braver again now, Well, they still suck. Honestly, Charles just never wanted to see them again. Never wanted to see his mother again. He just wanted to forget that they ever existed. That was why he was so loathe to talk about his youth.

Charles seemed to perk up a little when Kynareth said that he didn't care what his past was so long as his loyalty lay with him now. Honestly, Charles was still intimidated by the whole Saints pack and he still woke up afraid to be torn apart by them himself often, but he'd never tell. Besides, it was clear enough to see on his face a lot of the time. He'd made some sort of friends? but it wasn't as easy as it had been in Firefly Glen, where his nihilist aloofness seemed to garner him a lot more quick pals. Well, that's cool, 'cause I don't want to think about the other packs I was with either, Charles said in response to Kynareth's words, some defiance in his words; not towards the Saints or his Alpha, but towards his past and the packs that he'd been in. He didn't want to think about them too much. It was just too painful.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM