Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When his Alpha repeated his words, somewhat, Charles wasn't too sure if he was being made fun of. It made him want to stick up for himself and say something — something bad — but he also didn't really have a good comeback, and so he just kept standing there grinning kinda stupidly, with a twist in his gut. A twist because he knew he would look like an idiot in front of his Alpha now. Everything up until now hadn't been exactly great. Maybe it was the lack of a Leta in this pack — a card he could play if he went too far to make sure he wouldn't get thrown out on his ass, at least — maybe he had a bad day, or maybe it was the fact that this man was a lot older and more intimidating than Osiris had been. He didn't rightly feel like a peer, unlike Osiris had; this Kynareth, well, he was clearly above Charles, and it made it harder to act out and be clever and witty with him.

In the end he found nothing good to say and so he just stood there looking a little defiant, a little meek, and on the inside, deeply annoyed with himself. Kynareth then called him 'darling' again and said that it was good to make his acquaintance. Charles felt a spark of defiance again. Why do you call me darling? Charles asked suddenly, as Kynareth said his good-bye. Do you say I'm like a woman? There was a spark of defiance in his eyes as the coywolf finally found his guts. There was something both enticing and terrifying about the promise in Kynareth's words and gaze, and the moment Charles finished speaking he already regretted saying anything at all.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM