Hideaway Strath It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Probably best we start closing this one up, since it's a bit back-dated now lol

Medicinal rabbit eaten, Nyra was almost convinced his medicine was taking an immediate effect. She felt better already! 

His voice brought her back to focus, and she smiled approvingly as Vein told her of his courtship with Aerin. They were expecting, how delightful! Her own tail wagged with excitement for them both. 
"Congratulations, Vein. I know in my heart you two will make great parents!" She complimented, adjusting her position a bit to get more comfortable. 
As he inquired to whom she had bedded, the Overseer chuckled softly, an open aura of understanding upon her noble form. 
"The father is Charles. Though he is not my husband, which seems to make us the odd ones out, huh?" Nyra chuckled the question with lighthearted amusement before giving context "Everyone else who I've heard has gotten pregnant, is also wed to the father of their young. This is not the case with me and young Charles. Our coupling was done purely out of instinct on my part. Even so, I don't intend to distance him from our children, it wouldn't be fair to him, and I think, genuinely, that being given the option to have a presence in the life of our young...I think it will be good for him." 

Truly, Nyra had the best in mind for everyone that shared the name Saint. 
Though she didn't always know the best ways to go about it.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2021, 02:40 AM