Hideaway Strath brazier
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Jumping in on this as well lol fuck timelines :>

The Overseer was out and about, at least for a moment. As heavily as she fretted about her daughter, the Queen was getting anxiety about not making appearances every blue moon until Lotus was old enough to leave the den. 

She catches the tail end of Kynareth's displeased tones after Ramesses had, she assumed, told him what had transpired. 

Or some of it at least. 

So, her own tones ring out in matter-of-fact admittance. 
"I did." 

Soon enough her equally massive form comes into view. Nyra stands a few feet away, already feeling her guilt and worry rise for her daughter. She should have stayed with Lotus she was out here too long she should have never left the den--

"When Aerin and myself came across him digging a den for himself, no problem with that, Ramesses admitted he usually had slaves do the work he was doing. When Aerin shared her origins, it appeared to me that he was disgusted to know that she held more rank than himself." Nyra took a deep, slow breath before continuing; "I admit I reacted rashly. I find myself rather close in friendship with Aerin, and I acknowledge that my assumptions may not be the truth of the matter." She paused for a moment to breathe again. 

Nyra then turned to the ex-royal "Ramesses. I revoke the orders I gave you surrounding our Priestess, you may return to your regular duties without worry. I apologize for my outburst." 
The Overseer then looked to Kynareth. Was he satisfied? 
She knew revoking her orders probably didn't make everything right as rain again, but she leveled her co-leader with a gaze that showed genuine remorse for her misuse of authority.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
brazier - by Ramesses - May 07, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 08, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 08, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 08, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: brazier - by RIP Fury - May 09, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: brazier - by Ramesses - May 13, 2021, 01:03 PM
RE: brazier - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: brazier - by RIP Fury - May 22, 2021, 07:07 PM