Silver Moraine [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed
the stranger is distinctly not thrilled, and zephyr can't help but think this is only to be expected. nothing in his life seems to have a happy ending, and why should this be any different? at the very least, the ending statement is some small reassurance; he will not be alone in the ordeal, should it come to pass. it feels like a meager consolation prize. but he's made his own bed, and now it is time to lie in it. he clings to his typical mask of stoicism as he responds, suddenly eager to be done with the interaction. you're right, he starts ambiguously, continuing without clarifying. tell me your name, then, and where i can find you if — if i need to. a slight stumble over words, as he struggles to avoid the tidal wave of dread suddenly looming over him. it'd been easier when he'd been able to regard the situation with a bit of humor; easier to ignore what feels like impending doom.

mother! woman! his mind shrieks at him from some dark ugly corner, and he knows that soon the world around him will follow suit...

as if they don't already.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - May 30, 2021, 12:15 AM
RE: you make a fine shrine to me - by Raimo - May 30, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 02, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 02, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Raimo - June 03, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 10, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - June 25, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: [m] i'll cut the soft pockets, let bleed - by Zephyr - August 01, 2021, 03:23 PM