Hideaway Strath I love that she’s got daddy issues
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The midnight wolf had begun to wake; with the occasional kick or struggle here and there, Kyn’s not terribly worried. Though when he finally drops him, calls Simmik’s name, and speaks of his sacrifice, his heart melts in his chest at the clear satisfaction that shows on her pale face. Those fiery eyes that stare back at him — he lives for this, lives for her.

It’s then such a violent bloodlust wakes in his veins. He needs to impress his goddess. Oh, he will. He’d murder this stranger in cold blood and add him to the gates of their threshold.

When the Grandmaster is finally able to pull his gaze from his wife, he notices too much movement below. He reacts quick, stepping back before the male can fully come to. The male’s hackles are raised, violent fear swirling in his eyes. He knows a fight for his life is next, only Kyn will not be letting him live.

With that thought, a sickening smile stretches his lips, lips curling, maw wrinkling, to reveal long, dangerous teeth. Blissfully unaware of his new audience, Satsu, he carried on per usual. Finally allowing himself to lunge towards the other beast of a man. Curled tail wagging and razor blade fangs opened and ready to pierce. 

Kynareth aims for the man’s face, to rip, slash, and maim. If the other male fights back and is ready enough for his attack, they’d probably clack teeth, spittle and blood flying in every which direction. Either way, the Grandmaster would aim to poke out an eye first, maybe two, before moving onto more serious areas.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 03, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Kynareth Deagon - July 08, 2021, 08:48 AM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 14, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 29, 2021, 03:34 PM