Hideaway Strath I love that she’s got daddy issues
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She watched, saying nothing even as others joined them. There was nothing that needed said; Ky knew what he must do. 

Excitement filled her veins as her husband spilled the captive's blood; the scent filled her nose and made her heart race in her chest. Vein offered to help, and she watched with curiosity in her bright eyes as she waited for his answer—she hoped it would be the right one. She smiled when he turned down any assistance, proud that he had been on the same page as her; it meant that he really meant what he said this time. He was trying to prove himself to her, and it was something he needed to do on his own if he wanted to win her affection and respect again.

Her smiled faded as a look of exhilarated focus tightened her expression. The captive attempted to fight back, as most would do when their life was at stake. There was no fear in her gaze as the man's teeth found Ky's throat; she had faith that he would win this. Of course, she wouldn't want him to give his life for her. She loved him still even if he had continuously trampled on her trust and broke his promises to her. It was a deep, unfaltering love she knew would never diminish. She didn't care that he didn't seem to deserve it at times; there was no turning it off. 

So she watched, her eyes glued only to her mate, the father of her children. And she waited to see how he would get himself out of the captive's hold.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 03, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 14, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 29, 2021, 03:34 PM