Noctisardor Bypass I'm sick and tired of love songs
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
620 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
As Wylla described winter in detail, Druid could find no fault in anything she heard. She yearned for cooler temperatures, unaware that she hadn’t properly experienced true cold yet. Walking on water sounded utterly fascinating, as did this talk of snow. Clearly Wylla wasn’t a huge fan, though it sounded mightily intriguing to the youngster. Actually, when the she-wolf went on to mention easier hunting and more dancing lights, Druid could only smile, secretly thinking it all sounded very magical and like it wouldn’t suck at all.

She huffed a breathy laugh when Wylla called them “star farts,” feeling only a slight touch of heat warm her cheeks. She peered upward again, the misty light show reflected in her blown pupils, and then yawned quite suddenly and with force. It peeled her jaws apart and sent a shudder all down through her body, all the way to the tip of her tail, which gave a little wriggle.

I think I’m going to head to bed, she said, fighting a second yawn that wanted to come on right after the first. Druid put a paw to her mouth to muffle it. She wondered what else to say to Wylla in parting and decided on a smile and a simple, Good night.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 28, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 29, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 30, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 17, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 18, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 20, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 30, 2021, 01:42 PM