Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn’s soundly sleeping. It isn’t a deep sleep, but rather a light and alert one. So he lies in the den this time. Only recently has Simmik allowed him to start wordlessly slinking into the den. Which he does without questioning her, afraid that if he said anything she’d change her mind. 

Now though, he’s awakened by soft footsteps moving past him. His eyes flutter open to see Simmik move past him, only lifting his head when she’s completely in front of him. He watches her move past the den, further out to lie on her favorite rock. She looks beautiful lying there with the moonlight soaking into her pale fur. So despite the known anger she harbors for him right now, he stands, risking a glance down at their fiercely growing pups to ensure they’re still asleep. 

He walks towards her, moving to stand beside the rock and sets his chin on it. He looks right up to her softly. 

“I love you.” He says out of nowhere. Unable to keep the heated feeling inside as he looks at her in the dim moonlight. He pauses then, for just a few seconds, thoughts racing. “I’m sorry you have to deal with me.” He hums with uncharacteristic self consciousness.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Kynareth Deagon - July 29, 2021, 08:14 AM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM