Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL THEMES/SLIGHT DIRTY TALK

Simmik is the most amazing woman in the world even when she punishes him for being a dumbass he decides. He could never get over her. He’s wreckless and the only reason he doesn’t allow himself to die early is because he cannot think of Simmik living without him. He doesn’t want her to suffer like that. Or maybe he’s just very full of himself. He’d rather take the suffering. But she’s so young — has so many years ahead of her. He’s going to be six in October. Fuck. He’s the one who deserves to suffer, not her. 

But he doesn’t let thoughts like that cloud his mind even though he almost does as she cuddles sweetly next to him. He can’t live without her. He just can’t. But he throws those thoughts away for now, instead doing something that’s much easier to him: listen to his loins. 

His wife makes him hot under the collar and he’d admit it any day that she’s got him whipped to the highest degree. But he knows the type of effect he has on her too, especially when he purrs those naughty words into her ear. Especially as she gazes up to him playfully, but he can see the heat in her eyes. Oh yes, please he needs her to look at him like that more. He can never get enough of it. So when she nips his chin and stands, his eyes eagerly follow the elegant line of her body, it always puts him in a trance. Especially when she purposely teases him like this. Gosh. Does she know what she does to him? He’s not sure she does. Or maybe she does and she uses it against him. Ugh, his wife is so smart. 

As she stretches, his muscles twitch to get up and try his luck at brazenly mounting her, but she slips away just in time. A devilish grin spreads over his maw and his eyes are akin to the sun with the amount of heat in them. 

Their eyes meet and he feels electricity spark throughout his body, moving both to his groin and up to his heart. Oh, this woman will be the death of him. He stands as well, jumping off the rock and slinking towards her. And then she says it.

Maybe I should punish you for saying that…

He might as well have swooned. He’s such a fan. His eyes flutter closed for just a split second, unable to keep them closed for long before his desire to have her in his sights overtakes him once more. 

He visibly shudders under her gaze. “Oh, baby~.” He purls, tone lusty as he moves in beside her and sensually brushes himself over her side, gently nipping at her nape and groaning as he does so.Please—“ The brindled giant begs shamelessly.please, punish me. God, do whatever you want to me.” Then he grins, a lopsided smirk showing on his maw. “Make sure you hurt me too, mommy.” He groans as half a joke and half not. 

At that point he would tangle himself around her. He wanted to be around her so bad — touch her, kiss her, love her. He’d be wrapped up in her embrace all night. And he wouldn’t want it any other way. He loves her and always will.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 08:45 PM