Phoenix Maplewood canaid lia fáil
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane was garbage at all this interpersonal stuff, but even she could tell that it still wasn't fine, no matter how much Meerkat insisted it was. Although the Redhawk was a long way from appearing convincing, Lane answered, "Okay.. I won't worry about it, I guess." Tension poured off Meerkat in waves. What was Lane doing wrong? 

"I still really appreciate you watching out for the kids. You and Issorarti..Issory.." Lane gave up on the name with a defeated sigh. "..You and Tatkret are all Veteran talks about." Lane winced. Now that Meerkat had witnessed her shameful inability to recall her co-alpha's name, Lane felt compelled to accept those pronunciation lessons that Veteran had been offering to her (rather aggressively).  

On the subject of Issorartuyok, Meerkat noted that she planned on asking him to scout with her. Lane couldn't help but notice the giant, breathy sigh that Meerkat emitted. ..What was that about? It almost seemed.. impatient? Was Meerkat annoyed? Lane was really out of her element here. 

"Oh, um, okay," Lane emitted, unsure of exactly how to proceed. After a moment, she landed on honesty, which was her usual go-to. "I'm jealous. I wish it were me going.. But my kids would raise absolute hell if I left them behind again." She shook her head regretfully.

"It's good you're taking Tatkret though," she allowed. "Maybe you could stop by some of our allies and introduce him. Let them know the leadership situation here, and ask around about our missing wolves." Lane shrugged. It was just a suggestion. Meerkat was the Master Scout after all, and she certainly knew better than Lane how to coordinate a scouting trip.
Messages In This Thread
canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 11, 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Lane - November 13, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 15, 2021, 10:43 AM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Lane - November 16, 2021, 10:01 AM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 16, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Lane - November 18, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 18, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Lane - November 19, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 19, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Lane - November 19, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: canaid lia fáil - by Meerkat - November 19, 2021, 05:04 PM