Blackwater Islands The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget didn't remember leaving or returning to the wilds all that well - leaving at all, since she'd been unconscious the entire time. But she remembered her time away from them well. She wondered if the filthy bastard had succumbed to the wounds she'd given him. The idea gave her some satisfaction.

I was leaving the place I'd been staying. I guess they weren't used to hearing the word 'no'. So I had to make it clearer for them. She was a little young maybe to know the full details, and it wasn't like anything had happened. Bridget had made sure of that. I managed to put some distance between us, but I don't know who ended up worse off in that fight. She'd been too set on just dipping out of the place to pay attention.

If any wolf ever tells you that you owe them more than a day or two's payment, they're full of shit. Don't buy it. Bridget didn't even hold patients to that much, but at the most, it's what she'd pay. They hadn't saved her life just to own it - what was the point of that? She smiled when the gurgle hit her ears and got to her paws carefully, shifting her balance. C'mon. I'd love to hear more, but it sounds like neither of us will be able to hear anything if we don't get that bear something to eat.
Messages In This Thread
The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 06, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 01, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 02, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 05, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 17, 2022, 11:25 AM