Ocean's Breath Plateau ground zero was the surface of the sun
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All thoughts are gunnars not my own. :) Okay so I did a dice roll in discord between 1 and 10 and got 9. I was operating under anything 5 and under Gunnar would try and retreat and lose anything 5 and higher Gunnar would retreat with no more issues. I rolled a 9.

The youth aimed at him, and Gunnar moved out of the way.

Gunnar was getting pissed. The girl was gone, why was this youth still going. He snarled, hated this child. And that was what he was a child. Not a man, a child. You did not fight until you couldn't move. Unless it was a war. This was two men, no a man and a child fighting. Gunnar had spared him twice now. Got up and circled giving him the chance to retreat or allow him to retreat.

There was no shame in a tactful retreat. Which if Gunnar could trust the youth to be honorable, he himself would do, but there was no honor here. However, Gunnar also knew his limits and he needed to leave. 

He stared at the youth. You are a hotheaded fool, and some day someone is going to kill you. I'm leaving. There is no honor here, just foolish child. Do not follow me or i'll rip your throat out.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smirked. He watched the man leave, before realizing how injured he really was. He had wounds all over his flanks, chest, muzzle, and legs. Void watched the man until he was out of sight. Then he started his trek back home.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy