Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
some minor PP of @Credence, please lmk if I need to change anything! <3

Fury heard the call from her whelping den,  and, not willing to risk losing her remaining children too, brought them along with her to the border. 
@Sovereign and her sister kept up well enough despite the far distance. She hoped to not push their little bodies too much before they were ready though. 

"You're our neighbors, I assume?" She asked. Her tone hinted at the motherly exhaustion on her face, the underlying worry she didn't speak of aloud about her missing kids... either way, she would assume the answer was yes, and continue speaking after a brief beat. Hopefully she didn't talk over someone. 
"Welcome. I wished to introduce myself sooner, but when we got here I was already about to give birth. I apologize for the inconvenience." 
The apologetics were genuine. As were her emotions. She didn't have the fucks to give about masking them recently.
"I'm Fury, leader of The Saints. These are two of my children, Sovereign, and Credence." She'd offer immediately after. 

She'd already spoken a bunch, and mindful of this, the Warchieftain silenced herself with her daughters by her forelegs.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM