Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Is there any other way to like them? she thought immediately, but the time for jokes had passed. Bridget could clearly see that her apology was having the opposite effect than she had hoped and she let it drop. Caracal was either embarrassed or upset, and either way he looked like he was about to jump out of his skin again.

She didn't want him to run and she heard Teya entreat him from behind her. Bridget took a small breath, then quickly switched tactics. If he didn't want to talk about that then maybe they could at least spend some time here fixing things in another way.

Hey. We were actually thinking of doing some fishing here. Any chance you would be able to help? The more we have, the better our odds of catching at least something. She cheerfully blazed past as if she'd never even brought up the former, tactfully ignoring his face and tension in the process. Now wasn't the time to get into it or ask questions - if she pushed it, he'd be gone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - May 30, 2022, 06:43 PM