Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She would have been open to teaching him and was about to suggest it, but Caracal dropped a revelation of his own instead. Bridget could maybe get a sense of what he was feeling from what happened, but there was no way she was in a position to confirm or deny the claim. Teya was his mate, Caracal was his son, and she was just some rando who had taken a short trip with him.

There was a little more of that doubt now. She wondered if it was worse to interfere or to keep her opinions to herself. Any other friend and Bridget would have had no issues telling her she might deserve better - especially when she had an inkling that Teya needed to hear it. Was that why she fell so quickly?

Bridget shut up though and let Teya grab control of the conversation. Her ears flicked quietly when she heard out of Brecheliant, but while she found it interesting, she didn't comment. You're the Raven here, Teya. He doesn't have the right to decide who comes into pack lands. The implication didn't sit well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - May 31, 2022, 03:32 PM