Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget watched with disappointed acceptance as Caracal turned and ran. She didn't like it, and it wasn't what she'd have done, but it was his father. He had to decide for himself. Her own instinct would have been closer to confrontation and a demand of an apology in person, but she could see where that might turn out a little.... less than stellar.

Teya's response to it seemed a little out of hand though. Bridget hadn't realized she wanted this so badly.

Shit. It didn't matter that she turned away, Bridget was coming up beside her and leaning in either way. She was a hugger - and Teya definitely seemed to need one, for whatever reason. It was unfortunate, but was it really that big of a deal if Caracal didn't want to be around his dad? Kind of unfortunate that Sorana was caught up in that, but she had a pack around her - and plenty of family with that.

Not great, but at least he knows. Maybe he'll come around. It could have been worse. Teya had opened a door for him here that was otherwise shut. That was something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - May 31, 2022, 08:42 PM