Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She leaned quietly and companionably while Teya sorted through the emotional moment. Bridget didn't need to understand the full reasoning behind it to know that she needed to feel it regardless. She was practiced enough with these kinds of situations to understand there was more going on than met the eye, and a part of her wondered what would happen if she pulled Reyes and Teya together and spoke to them both.

A disaster, probably.

Her counselor brain made it extremely hard for her to not want to access, and help fix, whatever lay beneath the surface. It would be better for everyone involved, though, if she stuck to her initial plan.

Absolutely. Bridget recentered her weight and turned slightly, inspecting the water. She took a few steps, idly, as if giving room for fishing. I don't remember who won last time, actually. Are you defending your honor or am I? Then, with a slightly impish grin, she raised her forepaw and flicked a small amount of water in Teya's direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - June 02, 2022, 12:11 PM