Redtail Rise Or am I just wishing I could be like you?
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Still a creature driven by life’s most basic instincts, sentenience slowly began to take hold in young Masquerade. Still limited to her three developed senses, she could not make much of the new presence in the den today, though she could certainly detect it, primarily by smell.

Wide awake despite her sealed eyes, she raised her head to sniff at the air. Her head wobbled, though not as precariously as before, the muscles strengthened by repetition. She let out a little rumble that pitched up into a whimper. She scooched toward where the scent originated, tail thrust out behind her, stiff and vibrating like a tuning fork.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Prophet - June 05, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Masquerade - June 05, 2022, 07:23 PM