Sun Mote Copse Twinkle Twinkle toes
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
Large trees towered above the wolf gilded in shadows. Brown eyes turned from one tree to the other, the fading sun dancing along the forest floor. Tiny paws made no sound as she moved forward and around. She scented the flowers and the trees, and it drew her healers heart to bliss. 

So many plants, so many new healing properties. She could do it, she would do it. She couldn't wait to get started.  Mai flitted from one shadow to the next, almost playing with the sun motes as they danced down from the sky.  It was beautiful painting her pelt in goldenlight and the ground in dying light. 
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Warchief was scoping out the area, taking an elongated patrol through the Sweep.
Granted she would only with caution ever leave the Hinterlands, she was safe for now. 

She felt, at least.

It was with attentive eyes and ears that the massive woman would stop, watching a tiny, lithe woman dance with the motes of the Copse.

It was almost an enchanting sight, but Fury was more focused on attempting to recruit. 

She would let out a chuff to announce she was there, so she didn't seem entirely like some creepo or something.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken turned at the sound, her ears erect, tail neutral, she hadn't scented any wolves here, so she knew she was safe. Besides she was tiny, but she could hold her own most of the time. Although.

She swallowed thickly at the sight of the large imposing woman with all the scars down her body. Maiken frowned and moved a little closer. 

I know something that can soothe those scars if they ever feel tight. The common language was not easy for her, and her accent on the words was clear. She could speak it, but her accent had stayed thick all her life.

Maiken put her nose to the ground. I maybe able to find something.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury watched with curiosity as the smaller woman moved closer. 
She spoke of knowing herbs, and the Warchief assumed them that this wolf was a Healer of sorts.
"My scars have never felt tight, as you speak of...I suppose they've healed rather well over time." She chuckled softly, though gentle humor was present.

"Are you a medic?" She inquired genuinely. Her pack needed one. Though not desperately, one would definitely come in handy for inevitable events, like sickness, or even injury...
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
This woman was large, and imposing, scary, but her mannerism spoke of one who was also not as mean as her body might allude to. She wore a coat of myriad scars, all probably told a story of great prowess and perhaps love and intrigue and all the beautiful things, that often danced in Maiken's head. Though she never uttered the stories, for she was meant to be a serious thing, a healer. Know what she was doing.

That is pleasing to here. I have known many that they bothered them their entire lives. She traced gently over the scars again, and then quickly turned her eyes away. Though the next question, had her swaying her tail happily.

I am. Maiken Svartravn is my name, Healer, medic. I have plied my trade for my entire life. As soon as I was able.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Warqueen gently waved her tail a couple times behind her, a sign she meant no harm.
The girl confirmed the inquiry, and Fury smiled a bit brighter.
"Fury Brunhilde, I am the Warchief and leader of The Saints." She offered in turn. 
"I'm more of a warrior, myself. Never got to know much about healing arts." She added with a soft laugh.

Would Maiken inquire or show interest about her pack? Time would only tell.
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken leaned forward ears, ghosted atop her head, swiveled as she listened. One forward, one back and vice versa. She liked what this queen had to say. There was a pack here, was there. It would be good for Maiken to find a home.

Do you have rigid rules in your pack? Say if someone was to inquire of healing, would a healer be forbidden to help? She wondered at this. She could not join a pack that would not allow her to ply her trade to all who needed it. It was why she was a healer, her art was not for simply those she knew. No, it was for all kinds. 

She smiled at the Warchiefs  words. Your scars tell a most becoming story. one that I would like to hear someday. But it takes all kinds to make a world go round, and some's interests lie in different things. But Warriors and healers need each other. In my opinion anyway.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury shook her head to Maiken's question.
"No rigid rules like that. You would be free to help others and explore to gather herbs and tools." She answered, tail waving a few more times behind her. 

"I have many stories in my scars. Perhaps you will hear them, someday." Fury chuckled heartily. 
In the way a norseman would laugh over a good mug of mead with a comrade, if the visual aids in the imagery.
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken's tail wagged. So far this sounded promising. This wolf was a white one and she hadn't even thought about it once, perhaps she was losing the prejudice of her people as she moved from home to here. Do you need a healer?

She was curious, unsure if she would say yes or no, but it was an intriguing thought. The fauna was abundant here, and there was dark places to grow some of her plants, yes she could utilize this place well.

I would like that. Maiken had always enjoyed listening to the warriors tales as she healed them. Some were sad and broken, some were happy and joyful, but all were varying degrees and all enjoyable in some way, even the ones that broke her heart.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Do you need a healer?

Fury felt hope snatch within her chest.
"Yes. We would greatly appreciate a healer and medic in our midst." The Warchief answered with a gentle wave ofher plume.
They wouldn't necessarily die without one, at the moment, but someone who knew what they were doing with plants would be essential to the foundation of her kingdom.

Would Maiken take the offer?
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken thought about it. She would benefit from this as would the pack. She offer her expertise and they offer home, protection.  She really saw no downfall. Except that her father would murder her were she to follow a Kvit. Though wasn't she here to change that thought process, to drown out her own prejudices. This would fuflill bot wants. The want for pack life to heal and the want to dispell her horrifying thoughts and beliefs.

If you will have me. I'd like to join your ranks.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury fought the urge to beam with a big grin. 
She didn't want to appear any further intimidating...

"Splendid, then follow me." The Warchief waved her tail a few times and turned at a casual pace to head back to the Strath. 
She paused after a few strides. 
"If you would prefer to gather some herbs here first, I will not rush you." The Warchief looked to Maiken to see if the Healer would prefer to do that first, or not.
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken liked how this war cheif spoke. She was clearly formidable, but she was also kind. That made fir a giid leader. She was pretty proud of her de ision on who to follow based on first impressions.

No need. I will get a medicinal cache started and then come back. This way i have somewhere to store them amd dry them and I'll need to hunt some rabbits.

The possibilities were endless. Shells from the sea for some, dark places for roots. She could hardly wait to get started.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We can fade soon, if you'd like? <3

Fury nodded in acknowledgement of Maiken's words, continuing their path towards home. 

"You have six other packmates besides myself. There is Arashi, my husband and the General. Sakari, the Spiderling - she likes to stay on the outskirts. Nala, the Bard, she is a singer. Adlartok, our Private and soon-to-be Blade, a warrior and protector. along with Credence and Sovereign, the Daggers - our youth." The Warchief explained.

There was also Elias, and Panacea, but her sons were in Blackwater...and Credence was a reculsive child that was rarely seen...
Health (100/100)
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
certainly? Thank you for the thread. Last post from me.<3

I look forward to meeting them. All pack members should know their healer so they are unafraid. 

Maiken had to double her step a little even to keep up with her new leader walking leisurely. But her heart danced excitedly.