Cedar Sweep My money don't jiggle jiggle, it folds
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
for @Void primarily <3 other tags are for reference unless player/s feel like joining!

The Saint-Queen wandered. 
Her children grew strong, steady.
@Sovereign was already turning out much like herself. 
The Warchief smiled as she walked, tail flagged high while she considered her pack, the slow trickle that would one day, hopefully, lead to a great empire once more.

Fury huffed softly. 
She supposed it was fated to be a slow-burn tale, instead of a sudden blaze of glory...
The massive woman decided to tread close to the river along the mountains on the east of the Hinterlands.
She would return soon. 

She knew her husband, at the very least, had faith in that much.
Hopefully the others did, too.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was wandering around. He was unsure where Rodyn had gone. He hadn't talked with his friend for several days. He hadn't come back to the den at nights.

He spotted a female, who was on her own, but smelled of a pack. He didn't smell back boundaries though so he approached her, holding a dominant pose.

He'd be down for a fight if she wanted to challenge him. 

He let out a low growl at the shewolf.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury paused as a black male started approaching her. 
The low growl from his throat made her hackles raise along her spine, and she let out a guttural, loud snarl that would thunderclap over him with the dominance and authority of a god.

Her fierce amber gaze speared into him with a murderous warning as she charged him a few paces, tail flagged stiff and high above her hips as she halted, teeth fully bared.

Back off.  The nonverbal warning would electrocute the air with its severity. 

The Warqueen would halt her course only a few mere yards from the brazen bastard, but only once. 
Only once would she stop to give him the chance to think it all through. 
Did he really want to risk his life today? 

If he continued, she would give him no other choice but to fight for his life.
Health (100/100)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
want to do this off dice roll or just open ended writing? I feel like dice would be best since they both seem like talented fighters and I want to leave things to chance as much as I fairly can

Void did not take her warning. Instead, he charged. He lunged at the shewolf, hoping to snap at her throat or muzzle. He was battle hungry, and by the wolves scars he could tell she'd put up a good fight. He wanted toe enjoyment. He needed some excitement and the thought of blood in his mouth made him happy. He couldn't wait.

left this open ended but if you want to do dice roll, make a thread (and mention me), and we'll do that going forward
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He lunged for her face.

She knew that move all too well, it was one of her own after all.

She lunged in return for the exact same area, murder-thirst in her fierce eyes as she aimed to slash at his eyes and cheeks with her teeth. 
Thick legs and massive paws combined with her stocky build and weight, also aimed to thrust him backwards as they both collided.

She would keep up the assault regardless, intent to run him to the ground.
Health (100/100)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void lurched back, but was struck in his muzzle. The searing pain that came with her bite surprised him. His jaw started to ache a lot and for a moment he was scared it was broken. But the pain ebbed and all that was left were deep bite marks under his jaw and around his nose and whiskers. They caused quite a lot of pain and he was bleeding heavily, but he didn't let the pain show. Instead he tried to shoulder slam into the shewolf, trying to knock her to the ground. At the same time he tried to slash his claws at her side, while trying to throw a bite at her cheek.

Void rolled a 9. Feel free to have whatever of those attacks you want to hit, hit, and have her evade the others.

Voids HP- 17/30
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury was a flurry of gnashing teeth and hellfire rage.
The audacity!
She saw his pain, just as she knew he saw hers.

The shoulder check to her chest made her stumble backwards a bit, but she did not falter past that, instead rushing forward again like lightning and feigning for his leg, where she would then jerk upward and aim her teeth for his throat.
Health (100/100)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void stepped to the side, avoiding the possibly fatal bite to this throat, but he caught it on his shoulder. She ripped out a huge chunk of flesh and Void growled in serious pain. He was weakened, and in a last attempt to assert dominance, he lashed out at the wolfs face, hoping to catch her eye or cheek.

He then stared her down for a moment, before backing out of the situation, not taking his eyes off of his opponent
this attack is off of the 8 I rolled. Void would be at -4hp so he’s retreating
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She caught his shoulder and took a chunk from him in the processs, he  in turn clipped her cheek with his teeth before trying to retreat. 
She felt the tinge of pain, a familiar friend by now, but the Warqueen did not falter.

Fury followed on his tail with a roar, intent to chase him off and away while biting at his hocks and heels to solidify her point.
She would not stop until his trail was dust in the wake of fleeing paws.
Health (100/100)