Hideaway Strath I won't forget all the ones that I love
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,114 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette expected that she had to come to the male, however, it seemed he came to her. She had stayed in place, almost thinking that the male wasn't home or didn't want to see her. It was not the case as the appeared in the clearing before her. Her red eyes took in the pride. His coloring reminded her a little of Derg. She pushed that away, not every agouti wolf was Derg. She had to get over that. Arlette was determined to get over that. She would miss him, but the fact was that he had been out of her life for awhile now. Even though, she knew that when he returned she would take him back.

"Yes. I'm Arlette. I lived with The Saints before. I was taken but found my way back," she explained, on an even tone. Arlette was clearly submissive to him, which he would probably like. She wondered how she came across to him. She had the scars but she wasn't a fighter, in the literal sense. "I consider Fury my sister and very glad to return here. She told me about you, and said I should introduce myself to you," she spoke, a hint of smile, mostly looking tired.

"Ask me anything you like," she left that open for what he wanted to know of her.
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arlette - June 30, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: I won't forget all the ones that I love - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 03:57 AM