Qeya River use the lemons life gave me
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Trade 

Hours later, Tulukiri had scratched the mud-and-web mess off of her shoulder. She knew she shouldn't have, but the urge to scratch the itch became unbearable; plus, she couldn't get comfortable in her sleeping place while that mess hung around.

So, she had to revisit the medicine cache and get tended to a second time. Except this time the medic wasn't anywhere to be found — probably off gathering more supplies now that Tulukiri was living in the village and being a real pain in the ass.

The girl found one of the caches and after some digging, came away with a chunk of meat and some dried leaves she presumed were something medicinal. She carried these to where she'd last found Kigipigak's scent the strongest: near the sleeping space he shared with his wife.

The meat Tulukiri carried was left off to one side while she studied the leaves, unsure if she should go ahead and eat them, or if they should be applied topically like the bergamot, or what — heck, she wasn't trained for this stuff.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Tulukiri.

The child warrior. Hardly older than her own sons.

It was easy to gaze upon her as nothing more than a child. Yet she could not discredit the girl entirely. Trained by her own husband!

Now she was a hellion in Natigvik.

Meat and leaves.

Do you know how to heal too?
116 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Startled at once by a voice, and then the vision of a face, Tulukiri took a moment before she registered that it was the issumatar that now spoke to her. Kigipigak must have been off doing some other task, then, if he'd left his wife alone.

I uh, no, she sat up a little straighter, unsure of the woman. They didn't look like a warrior so far as Tulukiri could discern, but there had to be a reason that Kigipigak had chosen to follow her; and most of what Tulukiri did know of the position, one had to be quite strong to rule.

I sorta messed up my dressings, and so... I found these, but, I dunno. They might not be anything? She fidgeted, unsure of how to compose herself.