Qeya River Agluvinik
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf had not stopped. He had not eaten or rested, but barely a few times. He had run through the night and into the mornings. Each dawn bringing him a new breath of fresh air, each night covering him in cool shadows, that drew along his fur and bone.

Long limber legs had torn across the ground, through forest, and sand. Across rivers and from the Moonglow mountain. He would search out this she wolf, this @Sakhmet

He made it as the sun began to break across the morning of the fourth day. The sun reaching down with long fingers of fire, to curl upon his brown and black fur, and dip deep into the red of his russet paws. The scar across his jaw, pink and angry in the gentle glow of sunrise. He tipped his head back and he howled for the she wolf, leader. 

He took a moment to search along the territory border and grasp a rabbit in his maw. Always bring gifts.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She watched from the upper woodlands.

A stranger had come to them, plucked a hare from their borders.

He was a large dark beast and she had half a mind to summon @Colt Briggs, wondering if this had been the beast he spoke of. Was this the one that had gone after bother Sadey and Amalia?

Her eyes sharped heavy upon him and she approached with a strong stance.

Why have you come? Hunting along my borders?
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy averted his eyes. He had not crossed the border. He was simply where he was supposed to be.

I am in search of Issumatar Sahkmet. I was sent by Moonwoman Kukutux to offer my claws and teeth for both guarding and hunting.

He had not hunted for his own gain the hare at his feet. He stepped back further away from it and the borders.

I meant no offense. I just caught it as it was near to give in good faith.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She did not shrink, she still felt well within her rights.

Only her aggression dropped.

I am Issumatar of Natigvik. You are lucky it was me who found you. Humor as much as a warning. She doubted that Colt or Kivaluk would have greeted this man with as much patience.

Is it just you then?

She was grateful, either way.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy did not blame her, her aggression. He had been near her borders. He hadn't meant an offense when he had caught the rabbit.

He bowed his head. I am Sandulf Ardeth. Hunter or guardian what you have need of.

It is just me. I apologize for the hare.

He amiled kindly and drew himself up again. Though stayed neutral and eyes averted.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
You're fine.

She assured him, no longer wishing to punish him for the act. There was little time or place to.

I know the journey is long. Come, we should find you a place to settle and you can tell me any words you've brought.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy moved into place to follow behind her. Red paws like her fur but cintrasted with his dark fur.

He grasped the hare to carry and upon her words. Would put it where she willed and then speak at length of what Moonwoman had given him to do.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She moved him towards a barren ulaq.

Stale, devoid of use for some time. Primarily a place for storage than anything else, but even then there was little in it! An old pelt, some dried herbs from a time of someone's healing long ago.

Rest. Please.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He nodded appreciative. Buried the hare nearby or would.

Moonwoman tasked me to hunt or guard whichever you prefer or need. And asked for blessing from Sedna for you and ours. She also bade me ask that i tell you. Moonglow will be here soon. Not to worry.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
You have come with such good news.

Her eyes shined, tired but appreciative.

Settle in, rest and eat. Then I will ask you to guard. Meet the others, but I will make sure they know you have my blessings here.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandul nodded with a small smile. Glad he could ease her burden a little. 

He would bury the hare, sleep for a moment and then start on his way to guard.

He found acceptance here as he had in moonglow and his heart danced for it.

last from me