Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Read Only 
Reyson was finally able to go home. He had kept his temper in check, had done his duty. Despite that he had hated every minute of it, more so after Meadow's visit. He had done it though. He had been able to compartmentalize. And it truly felt like the hardest battle of his life, but he had done it.

It was with these thoughts he bid the Queen @Treva, the Pharaoh @Ramesses, Princeps @Makono and whomever else wished him to see goodbye. He had taken whatever it was that the King and Queen would like him to take back to Mereo and the Imperator.

He had been silent through the pomp and circumstance. Now he had reached the edge of his station and with a satisfied sigh. He stepped across the territory line and he was gone. He didn't even look back. If he had his way he would never return here.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.