Silver Moraine She's earned her degree
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She snorted. It was sweet that he thought he was in any position to be deciding what happened with him, but she felt like she knew better. He was weakened, starving and injured. Currently incapable of giving himself the care he needed, and that was why he needed for her to step in and make the decisions. She felt sure he would understand once he had some time to heal up. She'd been there before. 

"Nonthenthe." She said. "Wortht cathe thenario, I leave you here, an' you'll probably freethe or thtarve, probably both, in whatever orduh. I can take you back to Thapphique, if that'th what you want. But I figure if that'th where you really wanted to be, you'd be there. Tho- while you figure out what you wanna do with yourthelf, you come thtay at the Rithe. I gotta make sure it'th cool with Avicuth, but I dunno why it wouldn't be." It would mean another debt that Sapphique could owe them, and they could go and collect that when they needed it. They'd already harboured one lost child from the oceanside pack, what was one more?
Messages In This Thread
She's earned her degree - by Ameline - January 31, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Quennell - January 31, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Ameline - January 31, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Quennell - January 31, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Ameline - February 01, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Quennell - February 03, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Ameline - February 03, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Quennell - February 12, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: She's earned her degree - by Ameline - February 13, 2023, 01:51 PM