Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Feeling rather bored with life in the canyon, Atreus decided to set out on a scouting mission today. He thought about calling his mentor, then decided he would rather go alone. He didn’t feel like company today, which was why he didn’t head back to Brecheliant to visit Amelia but instead decided to go in a new direction.

He climbed up to Arrow Lake, then followed the water down the mountainside until he found himself at the edge of a meadow. He paused, glancing northward. If memory served, Redtail Rise was that way. That left him two directions to choose from: east or south.

Before he could make up his mind, a northerly brought to him the scents of a pack. Huh, Atreus thought, already moving. Did the Imperator know there was another pack so close by? Were they allied with Mereo? His mind filled with questions as he approached the borders.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 02, 2023, 03:47 PM