Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
A brawny black wolf with yellow eyes joined the small gathering. He seemed to have overheard Atreus’s latest question and sought clarification. It seemed he would have no choice but to tell another fib.

Yes, he answered simply, eyes cutting to Shardik when his peer introduced him and then directly questioned what information he sought. Well, what’s the pack’s focus? Do you guys seek particular trades or anything like that?

While he spoke, the giant woman made a point of crushing the bird under her paw. This caught his attention, though Atreus found it more puzzling than intimidating. She still unnerved him, though why was she crushing perfectly good food?

He blinked a few times, then returned his attention to the latest arrival, sensing that he might be the authority figure here despite his less impressive size relative to Moss.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 14, 2023, 10:03 PM