Lost Creek Hollow I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
That little tidbit begged the question, Who is your leader?

Sandulf spoke of his experience as a hunter. Although Atreus of course had no real desire to join, he found himself warming to this man. Maybe it was the resemblance to Germanicus which had endeared him at first, though Sandulf was quite a bit more easygoing than the Imperator.

Yeah, he agreed a bit lamely before adding, I have a lot of respect for skilled fighters and hunters. I wish I could say I was one, I’m just… not that great at either. I’m just okay. And I’ve come to terms with it. Besides, I’m happiest when I’m scouting.

And it wasn’t always the most utilitarian skill, though Atreus couldn’t wait to report back to Mereo and tell Germanicus everything he’d learned on this little field trip. In fact, as much as he was enjoying Sandulf’s company, he suddenly itched to return to the canyon.

Well, I have some other packs I’d like to check out before I commit to anything, he said, feeling a little bad for the false implication, no matter how vague, but I really appreciate your time, Sandulf. Maybe I’ll stop by again someday. Take care.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz - by Atreus - February 08, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I wanna be your friend, go shoppin’ in a Benz - by Atreus - February 28, 2023, 08:16 PM