Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It looked like Meerkat took her comparison for the compliment that it was, thankfully. She was pretty in a softer way, but now that she knew about it, Bridget didn’t find it hard to see the resemblance.

She laughed a bit louder when Meerkat said it was an honor to meet her. It wasn’t an unusual reaction when she did manage to help a family member, but it did tickle her when she thought back to the actual saving. From what I remember, it was a pain in the ass too. She’s a hard woman to give orders to, but the snakebite probably did more to force her to rest than I did. Her expression sparkled fondly with the memory of it, though at the time it had been touch and go. I’m just glad I could help, honestly. Good for her.

She was glad to hear that she was thriving and seemed to have a family of her own. Bridget remembered something about her looking for a kid, at the time, but it seemed like that had worked itself out. Here was a daughter who seemed fine and a few more there too.

It’s absolutely a pleasure to meet you then, Meerkat. Not that it wasn’t before, of course. She would need to get to fetching water before too long, but wasn’t in enough of a hurry to rush off. She had time to see if Meerkat had needed anything else before she bowed gracefully out of the scene.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Bridget - February 20, 2023, 02:22 PM