Northstar Vale Trávma
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
There is no peace in haunting these lands like a ghost.

Arsenio snorted at the earth.

Keeping to yourself, hiding away with your sadness and trauma, withholding your horrors because you feel it is the best course of action… that is not serving the land you pledge yourself to.

The redstone man had known that it would be a risk to allow such a seasoned fighter into Epoch. He had known that there would be challenges with the man, with his past and his feelings. It could not be expected that Reyson would be integrated into their folds without a bump here and there. Arsenio hadn’t anticipated a perfect outcome.

If you wish to become part of Epoch and if you wish to build your family in the vale, you cannot detach yourself from the wolves here. I have been understanding. I have been patient. I know that Meadow is important to you and that you are important to her. She is not the only one who serves this pack. When you are one of Epoch, you will work for all of Epoch.

Would they find a way to fix this?

A sigh passed from his lips. Arsenio shook his head, quiet, thoughtful. Reyson offered to leave. He repeated his apologies and stated that it may be best, if he was a fright to the children of the vale. The Arche did not think that he was listening closely. He did not need the obedient soldier’s response. He needed the man to understand what it meant to serve in Epoch.

Antigone is not excused from these expectations, either. But my son – though difficult – has worked to serve the expecting mothers, his sisters, and your love interest! Even in his supposed lies, he has not pushed himself away from the pack. He will be talked with. He will be properly reprimanded for his words. Do not forget you are the adult in this fight. If you cannot exercise patience with my children, I fear what you will show to your own.
Messages In This Thread
Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 03:34 PM