Lion Head Mesa Heart went boom
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
She gestured for him to flank her. Biting back a great sigh of relief, he happily fell into step beside the young woman. Despite her nobility, she spoke to him as if he was a friend, just like Makono did. Atreus felt comfortable with her at once, though her little entourage made him look around a bit as if self-conscious.

I like it here, he answered the princess’s question, aware that it was a pretty uninteresting and vague thing to say. It’s a lot different from anywhere else I’ve been. I’m still getting used to all this, he added, gesturing at the walls of the palace.

As they walked along, the halls brightened and the air tasted fresher. They were closer to the surface. Atreus felt every muscle in his body tense and relax. He had been motionless underground for hours. He couldn’t wait to feel the sun on his face and maybe go for a little run.

Atreus wondered if Toula would enjoy a good chase. Was that too childish? He glanced at her, thinking of the times when Senmut had had to correct his casual demeanor toward the pharaoh. What would the priest and his ilk think if Atreus invited the princess to play tag?

No worries!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Heart went boom - by Atreus - March 27, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: Heart went boom - by Toula - March 31, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: Heart went boom - by Atreus - March 31, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Heart went boom - by Toula - April 15, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Heart went boom - by Atreus - April 17, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: Heart went boom - by Toula - April 17, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: Heart went boom - by Atreus - April 18, 2023, 09:14 AM