Redtail Rise Aquaplane
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They watched silently as Avicus soothed the newborns, ears flicking forward to catch the croon escaping the Wealda’s throat. It was a little peculiar to hear their mother make such a soft noise, though a smile curled Masque’s lips. These tiny, helpless puppies would soften just about anybody.

When Avicus redirected her attention back to the Ulfr, they nodded and answered, Yes, I bring her food when I can, though admittedly their mother had been much more of a primary focus, especially lately. Augur looks after her, they added ponderously.

Masque knew the Wealda likely wanted that report sooner than later, though they were reluctant to leave just yet. They settled forward into a sphinx-like pose, eyeing the youngsters. They yearned to reach out and touch the pups. They looked so soft.

How often do they feed? Masque wondered.

It seemed like every time they checked in, at least one of the puppies (if not all four) were latched on to Avicus like ticks. Judging by the drawn look on their mother’s face, it was as draining as it looked. Masquerade would be sure to bring meat around as often as possible to sustain her, though there was something else they were curious to know.

Can you leave them, if you need a break? Even for just a few minutes?

I saw the notes about skipping the pups, though please tap me if I’m ever posting out of turn.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Aquaplane - by Masquerade - March 27, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Redsky - March 27, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - March 27, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Mulherin - March 27, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - March 29, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Redsky - March 30, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - April 01, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - April 03, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Carrion - April 06, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - April 17, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - April 17, 2023, 12:09 PM