Bug  Cannot edit Tikal ranks: keep getting Internal Error
128 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Not sure if this is a bug but everytime I attempt to update Tikal's ranks I get the internal error message.

I have tried on my mac ( google chrome ), my iphone ( safari ), & my work android phone ( google ) and it gives me the same issue each time.

kukulkaan & my writing are entirely experimental.
can be assumed he is speaking in yucatec mayan to his holcan; mayan will be denoted as speech. any of the holcan is welcome in all of ku's threads.
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Hey there! Just wanted to drop you a line that we’re looking into this. We’ve reasonable suspicion the issue may be because of the apostrophes in the tier names (Ich’ak) — would you want us to temporarily change it to something else in the meantime to see if it works?
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
128 Posts
Ooc — delaney
(April 12, 2023, 07:58 AM)Val Wrote: Hey there! Just wanted to drop you a line that we’re looking into this. We’ve reasonable suspicion the issue may be because of the apostrophes in the tier names (Ich’ak) — would you want us to temporarily change it to something else in the meantime to see if it works?

Ah gotcha. Yeah, go ahead and take out the apostrophes. I'm totally fine with leaving them out of the ranks if that's the root of the issue. <3

kukulkaan & my writing are entirely experimental.
can be assumed he is speaking in yucatec mayan to his holcan; mayan will be denoted as speech. any of the holcan is welcome in all of ku's threads.