Stone Circle I'm bright as the Oregon breeze
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Private 
She’s due to go, but there’s someone she needs to speak with. His scrappy figure haunting the highlands is becoming a familiar sight, as strange as it seems. She had not expected to reunite with him in Kvarsheim of all places, but she is happy the boy has made it through the chill of early spring and wound up on the borders of the moors. She holds fond memories of their day spent together, even if it feels so simple and faraway now, like a place she’ll reach for but never quite touch again.

Still, seeing him causes her tail to beat, rooting out whatever moment of play there is to intercept her impending anxiety as she creeps up behind him.

“So, @Íkaros!” She barks in an effort to startle before skipping up around his side. “Admit it. You followed me here.” She gives a convincing grin though the worry remains, ticking like a muted clock in the annals of her mind.
Prince of Nothing
51 Posts
Ooc — Wilth
The Raven jolts at the thunder of Tauris, his b0dy hunching forward with the lurch. Immediately his brightened tail puffs out, fattened like a winter fox. But he doesn't run. He looks back with those sad dull eyes of his, hooded in a smug appearance at the her. Concealing something just below the surface of distilled pools. 

"You got me. Couldn't forget the best rat trapped this side of the soil.

Gunnar probably did not tell her. He makes note to thank him again, after all he really hasn't had the opportunity to talk with Faðir privately since initiation day.  

"It's good to see you— I... had no idea you were here." He confesses. 

"Gunnar caught me found me." An apology hangs on the tip of his tongue. He owes her one; The distance between them has been difficult if not for his lack of trying.

But he doesn't.  He swallows it eagerly. Banishing it to the ends of his stomach to be forgotten till later.
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She made his play for him and he’s sufficiently surprised, barbing up just like a provoked porcupine. But there’s something grave beneath all that, he’s immersed elsewhere. Not unlike her.

Her tail wag slows, ears cupping forward to catch offered words.

“I’m glad you’re here,” she says earnestly. The two weren’t exactly friends- not yet, anyway. But she felt he was trustworthy, and in him a kindred spirit. And she supposed that gave her the confidence to check on him, even when they were strangers still.

“Hey, what’s up? I’m… worried about you. Are you happy, Íkaros?”