Wheeling Gull Isle show me, who I am and who I could be
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
At first he didn’t even notice how his siblings eyes now opened. Only that when he’d given dad a big ole bop he’d hardly even stirred! Rude!

Simeon was winding up to give Caracal an even harder and growlier punch — accentuated by boyish laughter — when mama’s sweet voice cascade o’er his ears and her head lowered beside him to nudge him away and give dad a more… gentle touch.

Dad did something funny with his face then and Simeon repeated with a crude mimicry of a smile back, cast this time up at mama because dad seemed to think she was the one to give this funny look to.

He didn’t really know what she’d said but her voice was that happy kind. His little tail flicked like a switch against the ground and he babbled up something in his happy voice that made total sense to him.

It was then Simeon felt a tugging on his ear — and oh! Scents took shape as he stared into his sisters face who stared right on back, and Simeon laughed! He reached out to her and planted her nose with the sloppiest kiss he could give!

After all, if mom had done that to dad, surely it was something good!
Messages In This Thread
show me, who I am and who I could be - by Simeon - May 25, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Heda - May 25, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Dinah - May 25, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Judah - May 25, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Simeon - June 08, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Heda - June 16, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Malakai - June 28, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: show me, who I am and who I could be - by Heda - July 24, 2023, 03:57 PM