Overture Downs a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
401 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Ah, of course. Entitled loners. Just her luck.
At the male's comment, she all but gags, a wrinkle to the skin of her muzzle that reveals a flash of teeth. I don't like guys who talk outta their asses. 
Deadpanning as she turns to the woman, who had the gall to shout at her, she gives little more than an exasperated huff. You're pushing your luck, she leers. I speak to people how I want. It's a free country, princess, tomgue flicking up and out from between her lips to run over her gums, she takes a step back. I'm gonna be nice, because the last thing I need today is to get into a brawl with some bitch with way too much audacity on her hands, and a glowering doofus who can't keep it in his pants. Now! her chest puffs as one forepaw is pointed outward. If I ever see either of the two of yas knocking on any of our doors, you'll be lucky to leave with your reproductive organs intact. Capiche?  
And with that, she takes her leave. Point proven.