Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
All Welcome 
aw! maybe looking for @Void or @Meylodi :)

After visiting with Raelle at Sapphique, she decided to revisit the newly founded pack on the mountain, figuring that by now Meylodi would have given birth. She regretted that the Rise had not been able to send help, given the fact that they had concentrated their efforts on trying to find Avicus. But now, with a heavy parcel in her mouth all wrapped up in seaweed, she made for the mountain. 

She had asked her sister for medicines which might be good for a new mother, and had been given a couple shells that were stuffed with a soothing salve- something that would be safe for the puppies, but would relieve the nursing mother of pains from hungry little mouths. She also carried three sea urchins, likely full of nutrient-rich eggs, but she intended to save one of them for her beau. 

Once she reached the borders, she could only hope that all had gone well- and she called out for an audience, hoping to receive good news, and would deliver her own news in return.
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The alfa mháthair had pried herself from her litter, born just over a week ago, and had decided to get some fresh air along the border. Maybe do some hunting - she desperately wanted to contribute and not just for the purpose of birthing new lives. Meylodi was much thinner, milk-scent heavy on her body, almost as she was before she'd met Void.

Her paws stepped possessively over their territory's rocks and grass, the land she'd pass down to her own pups - the children she now had - golden gaze keen for danger. A rabbit had passed the mháthair's peripheral moments ago, and such a creature now lay dangling in her jaws. She should really start burying these things- 

By then, the rabbit was gone, a pile of fur and loose bones in its place, blood on her muzzle almost hidden by her dark coat. 

Too hungry to keep it from her stomach, need all the food. She wasn't eating for only herself, and it would remain like that for some time. Her nose searched for more scent trails, a mother wolf's hunger never satisfied...

And she nearly bumped into a wolfling half her size in her distraction. Oh? Meylodi sniffed. Sorry 'bou' t'at. Li'ia, wasn' i'?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Meylodi was almost impossible to miss, and caught Lilia’s eye when she came ambling along, head down. For some time, the Berserkr merely watched her, wondering if perhaps she would lift her head and acknowledge her visitor- but she didn’t. She seemed very invested and Lilia, not wanting to startle her, remained quiet. 

She began to lean away and rose to her feet when Meylodi’s course brought her straight toward her, and it seemed only at the last moment that she was actually noticed. She grinned, feeling some secondhand embarrassment but was willing to brush it off. 

She set the sagging bag of seaweed down and nodded. ”Yup.” She said, looking the matriarch over, who smelled of new motherhood. ”Thorry we weren’t able to thend up a medic, aftuh, we ended up havin’ a thituation. Our alpha went mithin- no chanthe she come thith way?” She asked, though by now hope of finding Avicus had begun to fail.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void came over too. He stayed afar a little though, just listening in on the conversation, though he trusted the other woman with his mate. He knew she was here to help, but he had to make sure everything stayed alright.

may post with him again but for rn just skip over him
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
No, Lil-lea, I be sorry ta say that we 'aven't 'ad any sort of wanderer wand'rin' up t'is way. I send word if we do catch a sniffin' or sight o' yer alfa, she shook her head before she nodded. Meylodi couldn't believe it, but it was honestly just her luck. So'y ta 'ear t'at, t'ough. Dunno what I'd do in that si'ua'ion. 

She said so genuinely, trying to think of how to change the topic to have a more positive note. The wolfling had brought something with her, something that intrigued the large alfess greatly. She wanted to know what it was, and what it would be for, after all, Lilia had to have taken the time out of her day to pack it all up, and then had to have carried it all the way here. I... see you've brought things, Lil-lea. I ne'er smelt somethin' like it. What... is it? her dark head tilted to one side in question.
Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She frowned. While she'd felt it would be unlikely that Avicus would be found at one of the nearby packs, it would have been a relief. At least now more wolves knew that she was missing, and could keep an eye out for her. Word could be passed along, even if a wolf wasn't well enough to travel the distance. "Thankth," She said, with a grateful nod, turning for just a moment to spot a dark figure approaching. Quiet, brooding; hovering in such a way that Lilia assumed this was Meylodi's mate. She didn't seem bothered by his presence at all, so Lilia gave him a nod, before she turned her attention to the drooping satchel of supplies. 

"Yeah, thea thtuff thmellth," She said. She pawed open the rubbery strand of kelp to reveal her gifts; two concave seashells stuffed to the brim with a fragrant, jelly-like salve, and three sea urchins which had yet to be cracked open. She paws one of them off to the side- it was intended for Ancelin. "Tho my thithter liveth with Thapphique, an' she knowth about plant-th an' thutch. Thith thtuff," She said, pawing one of the salve-filled shells toward Meylodi, "Ith for...Uhm..." She gestured to her own belly with a paw. "If yer, uh, chapped from the kidth thuckling," A balm for mothers, to soothe the skin irritated and suckled on by needy little mouths. "An' thethe are thea urchinth. You break'em open, an' they have eggth. Pretty tathty, I'm told...I'm thavin' one for my man, tho we can try it togethuh." She said, with a proud smile. "But thothe oneth are fuh you."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The dark Alfess's head tilted as she nodded, her attention focused on the presents and their giver, aware of but not worried about the brooding father of her children. Dat be me mate- she offered, as he did not seem keen to participate in the discussion. Urchins? It looked exotic, more so than the mountain wolf had ever seen before. Her tail wagged happily. 

Meylodi's nose gave the urchin another sniff. Aye - 'ow do we even ge' in 'ere ta ea' it?
Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
I'm going to edit this to a close as it's very out of date.

Lilia gave the man a nod, though she wasn't entirely sure why he felt the need to hang around. Meylodi seemed like the kind of woman who could fend for herself well enough, and Lilia wasn't exactly here as a threat. Possibly just a nervous new father, she thought, and chose to judge him a bit less for being attentive. 

"We normally jutht roll a rock down a thand dune toward it an' it'll crack it open," She said, "But you could do the thame on the thlope here. Juth't wedge it in with thome rockth, an' roll a bigger one down toward it. Onthe it'th cracked, it'th pretty eathy to get open an' eat." She explained. Her lips quirked. "An' totally worth the effort."

She shared the treasures with the fledgeling pack's matriarch, hoping that they might help her out a bit, before she headed home to share the rest of her seaside goods with Ancelin.