Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
401 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Private 
for whenever u have time <3 backdated ambiguously for the end of august!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes later on

@Silvertongue would come to Wren, and so she waited.
The drama of their last meeting left the gamma unmistakably crestfallen and with thoughts that scattered and swirled. The more she thought of it, the more she realized how few times they had met where there was no pain, no anguish, nothing in the way; and all she seemed to know of the sharpfang was what ailed her, and the same could have been said for what she knew of Wren.
There was desire there, a desire to know what absent thought made that glittering grin touch her cheeks, a desire to know what meal she loved and only sought on special evenings. A desire to dry the tears and quiet the sobs that rocked her figure that day. There did not need to be so much hurt between them or around them. There could not be more of it, or else she feared one of the two would shatter and fall from the brink of no return.
And she had waited. Waited; a few days, perhaps, while the lava broiled to obsidian. Until she felt it to be right. And when it was, she spun her signal; new, fresh flowers at her feet in a bundle. A necessary do-over.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM