Swiftcurrent Creek Here, I'll forgive my thoughts now.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
When the itch to roam returned, Viinturuth resisted.

He'd made a promise to himself to try this time, to leave that rogue lifestyle behind him and make an effort in embracing existence as a pack wolf. It was difficult to settle after spending so long on the road with no one to consider but himself.

The silver-kissed ranger instead took himself trailing along the territory's Eastern edge, trailing the length of his frame long rocks and trees to refresh the scent of Swiftcurrent's claim.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
tag for reference/visibility

Arlette had decided that she would do as much as he could to at least help @Arric out with the borders. She always felt a little on edge since their borders always had something and she was not a skilled warrior. Still, she could scentmark and send the alarm when something was wrong. Like last time with that strange pup at their borders. She still hadn't gotten the full story.

When she looked ahead she saw a white unknown male. She stiffened at first because shit-- she couldn't fight a grown male. She ducked away, hiding from the male at first. Arlette dared to move a little closer, the wind was in her favor. That was when she smelled other pack members on him. She felt a little embarrassed. Arlette pulled herself from her hiding spot, though he might as well have seen her hide. She didn't know. "Umm Hi! Are you new here?," she asked. Stupid question, if he was an intruder of course he would say yes. But then he might not smell of her pack members. She had been too busy probably to hear the news of the new joiner.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He had not been aware of the other wolf attempting to squirrel herself out of view, until she thought otherwise stepped into his line of sight. Viinturuth paused in his tracks and lifted his muzzle to look upon her, dark gaze curious but kind as they sought the vibrant ruby of her eyes.

It was clear to see that she had not made it through life unscathed. The ranger noted the long-healed scars upon her hide, though he did not let his stare linger for longer than a fleeting glance.

Hi, he greeted, and moved forward to close some of the distance between them, sort of. Been around for a few weeks now. I'm Viinturuth.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
She watched the male and how he glanced down at her. Arlette felt a little insecure but tried to mask it a little. The male was strong and very capable. "Oh... truly?," she asked. "I haven't seen you around in the pack," she admitted, doing her best to sound friendly and not judgmental. That was the least she wanted.

"Viinturuth, nice to meet you. I'm Arlette, I mainly focus on healing," she explained. "Nice to meet you," she commented, relaxing a little more. "Have you been settling in well?," she asked curiously.