Two Eyes Cenote Ⲛⲉ
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

593 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
All Welcome 
nazli had found her way to the holy man's quarters. she did not enter, as it did not feel right to do so, and lingered in the hallway while resting against one wall.

no doubt @Akhtar was communing with the many gods; there was a murder to solve.

clearing her throat, she finally drew up to the door and poked her nose in. hem? if you have a moment... why did she feel embarrassed to ask -? I wonder if now is an appropriate time for lessons.

having expressed her desire to senmut that she become a hemet, and study the night sky, she hoped that her lessons could begin.

perhaps speaking to the dawn was the way of the hem, but would it not benefit Al-Riya to ask after the dusk as well?
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
The priest had his back to the door when the hemet spoke, but he quickly turned to look at her when she did. Under his paw, a leafen plate where a disassembled scorpion sat. He hated the creatures, but it wouldn’t do to leave out gods in his search for what to do about Melody.

Akhtar offered the girl a little smile.

Of course, Nazli! Do come in, make yourself comfortable! He swept the plate of scorpion away, off to a side to be dealt with later by some poor fellahin, who would no doubt wonder after the priest’s mental health as they did.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

593 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the man was working on something, although nazli did not understand it. there was a scorpion that he had been looming over - and now he'd hurried to put it aside, in favor of her arrival.

i am sorry if i am disturbing you, she hastens to say. she finds her way to a lounging spot alongside a nearby wall, piled with furs to soften the stone. here she settles, and is happy to be off of her feet.

do you know much about the goddess, nwt?