Sunset Valley Mask Off
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
The others would have heard the call too, she knew. Her heart squeezed in her chest as Masquerade contemplated all the different ways she could handle this. She could shoot another message skyward, so they wouldn’t worry when she didn’t come home. She could say goodbye. But she didn’t intend to disappear forever, nor did she want to invite commentary or interference, so she stayed quiet save for the audible pounding in her chest.

When Riley appeared, her heartbeat sped up a little, then began to slow. Masque’s limbs felt a little jellylike as she bounded to meet him, a shaky gush of hot air washing over his cheek before she slid her snout against it. It wasn’t until she pressed her body against his that she realized she was trembling.

Despite this, she said, I’m ready to go.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:21 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 08, 2024, 08:22 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 08, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:54 PM