Ocean's Breath Plateau shining all around me
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
220 Posts
Ooc — bon
All Welcome 
light of Ra glimmers on clear blue waters. despite it having been a couple of days, the noblewoman realizes she hasn't actually taken a look at the ocean. not a close one, that is. the scent is peculiar; it makes her nose shrivel, pulling her lips, before accomodating. and the sand? she's walked upon it before, and yet somehow it feels familiar and different at the same time.

the teal waters, perhaps excited at a new visitor, pull back and forth as it gently kisses her front paws like a grateful suitor. her own visage, reflected on the clear waters, distorts with the movements. thid wasn't the little ponds, lakes, or even rivers of the palace, it's a body — a mind and soul of its own. and for now, the ocean is merciful.

with its blessing, the entranced racharra sinks in just a little deeper into the ocean. for now, it is up to her forearm and a giggle is forced out of her. it's a little cold! her muscles tense and shiver, fur standing on edge before nestling down once the sensation passes over.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]
 can't live without the trust from those you love
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She needed some fresh air and she left the den to hopefully meet some of the inhabitants of this pack perhaps learn from whoever she could. She walked along the shoreline and notice a wolf who was dipping her body into the water. She gave a low chuff and a smile towards the wolf. “Hello.” She said simply.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
220 Posts
Ooc — bon
in her lonesome, racharra caught sight of lands past even the safety of the shore. an isle, she was taught. how curious.

that wonder left her body as the noblewoman shot up at the sound of a voice behind her. with the slight shake of her pelt and clearing of her throat, racharra turns to face the stranger. this one was different from those of moontide, she did not smell of seasalt but more earthy tones. the smell is faint, practically engulfed by the sea just by being near its presence, but it was there.

hello. her brows wrinkle upwards as she offers the woman the slightest smile. i'm racharra, one of the nobles of akashingo. and you may be..?
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman looks at her and smiles and the golden girl gave her one of her own. “Pleasure to meet you, I’m Minnow.” After giving her name she sat down on the sand of the beach. 

“I’m from Moonglow. I’m not aware of your pack, where is it?” She questioned softly perhaps one nearby she could speak to about birthing her babies but that wouldn’t be brought up for now.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
220 Posts
Ooc — bon
hello, minnow. she gives a slight bow, and uses this chance to glance at the woman's bump. it was spring, though she's quite surprised how quickly the women older than her have gotten to work. spring love is quite the drug.

with her gaze once again matching minnows, a couple of things run through the nebet's mind: moonglow, a sister pack, allies or a satellite pack to moontide? would an alliance with moontide mean an alliance with moonglow? she'd have to ask senmut. and then surprise — this woman hadn't heard of akashingo? today that must change, the girl thinks without realizing her own arrogance. luckily, she had the forethought to keep it to herself

we come from the flatlands for trade with moontide.
now thinking about it, minnow's ignorance made a little sense to racharra: few wolves would dare to wander through arid desert for fun. and you?