Shadewood there is a bear in the wound
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Gingerly, she eased closer to the ground, propped up on her left elbow. This allowed her to stretch out her wounded leg, much as it hurt. Riley’s touches stung horribly too, though she did not complain beyond a grimace, her lips pressing together and twisting

I went exploring to the west. On my way back, some bitch rushed me out of nowhere, Masque ground out between clenched teeth. She kept going for my backside for some reason, which should’ve made her feel lucky, though it didn’t. I was able to grab ahold of her—

Just then, he prodded at one of the punctures with a bit too much pressure. Masque winced and jumped a little, sucking in a breath which came out on a hiss. Part of her wanted to shove him away, though she restrained herself. The bite marks needed cleaning, lest they become infected.

She’s dead, she declared softly after settling down with a few more deep breaths.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Riley - March 25, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Riley - March 25, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 08:15 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 08:49 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Riley - March 26, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: there is a bear in the wound - by Masquerade - March 26, 2024, 09:44 AM